20th Anniversary of First Flight of F-22
October 21, 2017 @ 4:45 p.m.
Antelope Valley Fairgrounds
HW Hunter Pavilion
2017 EAGLES (Honorees):
- Paul Metz – 1st Fight, LM Chief Test Pilot
- Chuck Killberg – 1st Boeing Test Pilot
- Bret Luedke – 2nd LM Chief Test Pilot
- Randy Neville – 2nd Boeing Test Pilot
- James “JB” Brown – 3rd LM Chief Test Pilot
- Steve “Hooter” Rainey – Current LM Chief Test Pilot
- David P. “Cools” Cooley
The Flight Test Historical Foundation is not a part of the Department of Defense or any of its components. It has no government status. The Foundation is a 501(C)(3)non-profit private organization raising funds to relocate the Flight Test Museum at Edwards Air Force base, and for college STEM Scholarships.