Celebrating the 35th Anniversary of the F-117 First Flight
The Gathering of Eagles was held on October 1, 2016
The panel of 2016 Eagles (honorees) was:
- Skip Anderson – USAF F-117 Chief Pilot and Test Force Commander
- Jon Beesley – USAF F-117 Test Pilot
- Hal Farley – Lockheed F-117 Chief Test Pilot and First Flight Pilot
- Dave Ferguson – Lockheed F-117 Flight Test Pilot
- Tom Morgenfeld – Lockheed F-117 Flight Test Pilot
The Honorary Co-chairmen of the event were:
Each panelist discussed their experiences as F-117 pilots, except Dave Ferguson, who has passed away, to be followed by Q&A from the audience. Dave Ferguson was represented by his widow, Jan.
All proceeds from this event will be used to support the Air Force Flight Test Museum at Edwards AFB and the Blackbird Airpark in Palmdale. Proceeds will be used for repair and restoration of the aircraft in the museum’s inventory, as well as moving the main museum outside the West gate by the year 2021, to make it accessible to the general public.
The Flight Test Historical Foundation is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization.
The FTHF is not a part of the Department of Defense or any of its components and it has no government status.